Tetanus vaccination is recommended every 10 years. According to current CDC guidelines, an adult should receive a pertussis booster (Tdap) at least once (protection against whooping cough diminishes over time; the pertussis vaccine prevents adults from getting whooping cough and spreading the potentially fatal disease to infants). The CDC recommends that pregnant women receive Tdap at 27-36 weeks of gestation.
Tetanus Vaccination at Surya IMC
Surya IMC offers two options with respect to tetanus vaccination:
- Tetanus (Td) ($55, cash/credit/debit)
- Tetanus with Pertussis (Tdap) ($85, cash/credit/debit)
Steps for Tetanus Vaccination – Quick and Tolerable (expect soreness at the shoulder injection site for about 3 days)
- Just walk in.
- Complete a one-page registration form.
- Payment will be collected upon registration.
- The vaccine will be administered.
- A record of the vaccination will be provided to you.